Glazing Film Printing and Manifestation for Retail, Commercial and Exhibition Spaces
Large format glazing film printing can create stunning high impact graphics, reinforce branding or to simply create privacy in workspaces. The range of products on offer and effects that can be achieved on glass continues to grow.
As a leading provider of printed glazing films, SAS Graphics design, print and install glazing display graphics in offices, workplaces, retail environments and museums. Our experienced team helps customers enjoy the benefits of the latest materials and techniques in order to create great effects and strong branding on window graphics in London and throughout the UK.
Some uses for glazing film include:
- Retail store glazing such as external window displays or for internal feature glazing
- Commercial workspaces including meeting rooms glazing partitions
- Display graphics for museum installations and galleries
Some of the many types of window film include:
- Etch frosted manifestation film. This is the traditional window manifestation film that can be creatively designed, cut and applied to create privacy and branding.
- Printed glazing films. These can be printed and cut to create high impact engaging graphics for retail and workspaces.
- Optically clear glazing films. Use of optically clear films has allowed us to create stunning full coverage glazing designs in which the non printed areas are completely clear.
- Contra Vision film. One way vision films such as Contra Vision can often be the solution for glazing applications where it is important to maintain clear vision from one side of the glazing while displaying the graphic design on the other side.
- Self cling glazing film. This film requires no adhesive and is ideal for short term promotions or when it needs by be fitted by an inexperienced installer. As a result it is often used in retail for store promotions and sales.